DataRobot Blueprint Workshop¶
The Blueprint Workshop is built to ensure that constructing and modifying DataRobot blueprints through a programmatic interface is idiomatic, convenient, and powerful.
For those getting up and running for the first time, you will need to follow our setup instructions.
For those already setup, going through the tutorials, is the best way to familiarize yourself with the Blueprint Workshop.
We also provide both examples and an api reference for those already familiar with the Blueprint Workshop.
Some examples in this documentation reference methods from the DataRobot Python Client.
Please refer to the DataRobot API documentation homepage for a list of documentation for DataRobot APIs, including the DataRobot Python Client documentation.
For convenience, here is a complete table of contents:
- Construct a Blueprint
- Visualize It
- Inspecting Tasks
- Help with Tasks
- List Task Categories
- Search for Tasks by Name
- Search Custom Tasks
- Flexible Search
- Quick Description
- View Documentation For a Task
- View Task Parameter Values
- Modify A Task Parameter
- Validate Parameters
- Make sure it’s valid…
- Update an existing blueprint in personal repository by passing the user_blueprint_id
- Retrieve a Blueprint from your Saved Blueprints
- Retrieve Blueprints From Personal Blueprints Repository
- Delete a Blueprint From Your Personal Repository
- Existing Blueprints API to Retrieve Leaderboard Blueprints
- Clone a Blueprint From a Leaderboard
- Any Blueprint Can Be Used as a Tutorial
- Execute it
- Delete the original (or any) Blueprint directly
- Modify the source code
- Add the Blueprint to a Project and Train It
- Custom Tasks
- Project Specific: Column Selection